Tuesday 1 August 2017

Dior Forever Foundation Swatches And Review



I thought I couldn't get back into blogging without reviewing my Holy Grail foundation. For over a year it has been Dior Forever foundation, whether its for everyday or special occasions this foundation has never let me down! It is full coverage, flawless pore refining, matte finish and long wear! I have combination/oily skin which over summer has been OTT with oil production *eye roll* and this foundation has been keeping me fresh looking all day long. Every time I wear this foundation I get complimented on my skin, which is amazing, considering I have large pores around my nose area and Forever just smoothes it all. Also Ive been seeing this foundation all over youtube and everyones been loving the formula and the finish. I love applying Forever with a damp beauty blender, on the insert that comes with foundation it also recommended to use the Backstage blender, but I've also used a flat and buffer brush to apply it on myself and other people. It photographs flawlessly too, despite the high SPF theres only very mild flashback. I wear it on all my special occasions with flash photography and never had a problem with white-cast.

It has a wide selection of shades, and like all Dior foundation shades range as follows:
if the shade number finishes with:
  • 0 - its neutral undertone
  • 1 - warm/yellow
  • 2 - cool/pink
  • 3 - peachy
  • 5 - beige 

SPF 35 - PA +++ / SHINE CONTROL
PERFECT MAKEUP 
EVERLASTING WEAR
PORE-REFINING EFFECT

Made in France

Make sure to get a sample from your local Dior counter and give it a go!
Retails at £35.


Dior Forever foundation swatches.


Neutral undertone shades 010; 020; 030; 040; 050; 060


Warm undertone shades 011; 021; 031


Cool undertone shades 012; 022; 032


Peach undertone shades 013; 023; 033; 043


Beige undertone shades 015; 025; 035; 045

No comments:

Post a Comment